Ready for Work online courses
Course Name: Drugs and alcohol at work
The purpose of this course is:
- To make sure you are aware of the hazards associated with the use of drugs and alcohol.
- To familiarise you with the sorts of policies your employer is likely to establish with regard to the use of drugs and alcohol at work.
- To make you aware of the support available both within the workplace and to the public at large.
- To help you avoid personal involvement in misuse of drugs or alcohol at work.
Following the introduction, the course has a further eight sections:
- So what is the problem?
- Knowing about drugs
- Knowing about alcohol
- The legislation
- A typical drugs and alcohol policy
- Check your knowledge
- Finding out more